Licensed by the State of New Hampshire
Department of Health and Human Services.
(scroll down for Piercing schedule)
Monday to Saturday : 10am – 9pm
Sunday : 11am – 6pm
Please call the store (603-888-4400) for confirmation.
From 03/14/2020 - 03/22/2020
Saturday (03/14) : 12pm - 8pm
Sunday (03/15) : 12pm - 4pm
Monday (03/16), Tuesday (03/17) : 12pm - 8pm
Wednesday (03/18): 2pm - 8pm
Thursday (03/19) : 5pm - 8pm
Friday (03/20), Saturday (03/21) : 12pm - 8pm
Sunday (03/22) : 12pm - 4pm
* Piercing hours are subject to change at any time without any notice.
** Please call the store (603-888-4400) for confirmation.
*** We DO NOT provide jewelry change service on any Public Holidays and on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
We are piercing by appointment only, which can be scheduled ONLY through our website or our Facebook page.
We resumed jewelry changes on Mondays and Tuesdays , ONLY, from 12pm-5pm
no appointment needed. Please call the store before coming to make sure the piercer is available.
Monday - Thursday : 11am - 8pm
Friday - Saturday : 10am - 9pm
Sunday : 11am - 6pm
Required Age For Piercings (at Body Art):
Documents required for piercing a Minor 12+
In compliance with State of New Hampshire Law (N.H Rev. Stat. # 314-A:8) All three documents are required in Original Form.
1) Photo ID For Child : a picture with name (Passport, Permit, School ID, Year Book,...)
2) Photo ID for Parent / Legal Guardian
3) Original Birth Certificate with both Child and Parent names. For Legal Guardian, Legal documents are required to show guardianship.
* As per the State Law, Parent / Legal Guardian has to be Physically present at the time of Piercing.
Documents required for piercing an Adult: a photo ID
Pheasant Lane Mall
310 Daniel Webster Hwy
Nashua, NH, 03060